The Gun Nation Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Cantor is GONE!

Devereaux
    Devereaux
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Cantor is GONE! Empty Cantor is GONE!

Post by Devereaux Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:05 pm

The republican establishment is STILL wondering what happened to them. Perhaps, just perhaps, they will take this as a warning sign.

The guy who beat Cantor spend <$200,000, to Cantor's estimated <$3 million. When asked by Hannity last night about this discrepency, his answer was, "Money doesn't vote. People do."

I think I am going to like this guy. May even send him some money for his November fight.
    Charlie Foxtrot
    Charlie Foxtrot
    .41 Magnum
    .41 Magnum

Cantor is GONE! Empty Re: Cantor is GONE!

Post by Charlie Foxtrot Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:52 pm

Hmmm... I wonder if anger over the immigration issue is finally bubbling over.
    Devereaux
    Devereaux
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Post by Devereaux Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Certainly ONE issue.

But you had to hear this guy last night. He was a basic conservative. He believed in the free market, strong defense, decreasing spending, etc. I liked him.
    Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Post by Cornmastah Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:52 pm

I think it would be nice to see most of the "career politicians" gone. Term limits on everything.
    Doc Wesson
    Doc Wesson
    .500 Magnum

Post by Doc Wesson Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:42 am

Did you notice that Cantor never once congratulated David Brat?
    This is a sign of true establishment...   establishment are almost equal (if not in some cases totally equal) to liberal now.  
    Evidence that Cantor is not looking at himself to see where he has departed, but blaming the voters for not understanding and bad weather and blablablabla..
    Well that is A LOT of voters that "DON'T UNDERSTAND." Perhaps, contrary to my original thoughts due to all that perfectly combed hair, he doesn't spend enough time looking in the mirror.
    Pathetic
    Devereaux
    Devereaux
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Post by Devereaux Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:55 am

I didn't notice that, but you are right. He makes no congratulations to the winner, nor promises to help get him elected in November. ?Remember Luger in Indiana. He actively worked AGAINST the guy who beat him in the primary.

I have never liked Cantor. I thought early on he made some remarks that demonstrated he was a career politician and was in the system for the goodies.

I would just like to see more grass-roots stuff like this. We need to replace these turkeys.
    Doc Wesson
    Doc Wesson
    .500 Magnum

Post by Doc Wesson Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:32 am

Spot on Dev.
    McConnell and others, I am hearing, are supposedly going to go into the state and wage against Brat, and then other states to go against true conservatives as well. Mark Levin has vowed to go to each of the RINO activist Senator's states and expose them in effort to show the true establishment. And he will do it too!
    They better not just leave well enough alone, but get behind who the people have chosen. AGAIN, WHO THE PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 am