The Gun Nation Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Beretta 92S - Italian Police Surplus

Tennessee Jed
    Tennessee Jed
    .41 Magnum
    .41 Magnum

Beretta 92S - Italian Police Surplus Empty Beretta 92S - Italian Police Surplus

Post by Tennessee Jed Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Beretta 92S Surplus

ARGH! $299 for a police surplus 92S!

I have expended my expendable gun funds recently, and I really shouldn't get this. It is very difficult for me to pass on this, and temptation might get the best of me, but wanted to sure with the good people here. I think this would make an ideal pistol for situations where one wouldn't want to bang up something nicer (leaving it in a glovebox, loaner for a new shooter, etc.).
    Devereaux
    Devereaux
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Beretta 92S - Italian Police Surplus Empty Re: Beretta 92S - Italian Police Surplus

Post by Devereaux Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:33 am

Or a drop gun. Which may be what Beretta 92's are best for. Laughing
    Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Beretta 92S - Italian Police Surplus Empty Re: Beretta 92S - Italian Police Surplus

Post by Cornmastah Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:33 am

I gotta stop looking at gun deals...
    Devereaux
    Devereaux
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Post by Devereaux Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:45 am

I'm with you there, Corn. Seems I am bombarded with just all KINDS of deals these days. Ammo, rifles, pistols - where once there was none, now there is excess as far as the eye can see. Well, maybe to the end of the room. Just the other day Cheaper Than Dirt had a special on 7.62x39 - 1,000 rounds for something like $229. I don't shoot that, but for anyone with either an AK or one of the other rifles chambered in that round, it's great practice ammo.

I suppose it's the natural result of the whole scarsity we had. That level of demand coupled with such low inventory is bound to be adjusted by the market. But what usually occurs is an overcorrection, which too will be recorrected. Meanwhile, if there is a particular gun you like, now may be the time to grab it. So, eg., Bushmaster lowers, which MSRP @ $170 per, were being sold for $50 per by Brownell's. That's such a good deal, it is worth grabbing a couple just to have. One can always sell them for at least that much, and I bet in a year or two for a bit more. My sense is that good deals in lowers will be about $75 per, with the standard about $100.

Hope you guys grabbed that deal. I got a notice from Brownell's that due to the huge interest they are running behind on filling the orders, so expect perhaps 2 weeks to get the product. That means a LOT of orders!
    Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Post by Cornmastah Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:52 am

Yeah, and seems like lately the local gun shop has been getting the types of guns that really call my name. So yeah, internet deals and local shop deals... Right now, my wallet is empty for gun purchases.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm