The Gun Nation Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

44 mag starline brass in stock right now at midway!

Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

44 mag starline brass in stock right now at midway! Empty 44 mag starline brass in stock right now at midway!

Post by Cornmastah Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:08 pm

In case you need some, midway has it right now.
    Tennessee Jed
    Tennessee Jed
    .41 Magnum
    .41 Magnum

44 mag starline brass in stock right now at midway! Empty Re: 44 mag starline brass in stock right now at midway!

Post by Tennessee Jed Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:12 pm

Thanks Corn! I recently scored a ton of once-used 44 mag brass at a local range, but it's still good to keep an eye on the market.

Seems like Starline is on a roll. They recently came out with a run of 10mm brass, too. Very good to see.

Now, if only Accurate and Alliant will follow suit with powder, the world might...just might...get back to normalcy.
    Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

44 mag starline brass in stock right now at midway! Empty Re: 44 mag starline brass in stock right now at midway!

Post by Cornmastah Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:03 pm

Tennessee Jed wrote:...Now, if only Accurate and Alliant will follow suit with powder, the world might...just might...get back to normalcy.

I don't think I would know what to do if I saw a store with shelves full of Unique, 2400, Trailboss, etc...  Part of me would want to buy all of it--lots of powders have been too scarce for too long.

Now if I could only find some more 30-30 brass...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:09 am