The Gun Nation Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Pachmayr Diamond Pro Grips

Tennessee Jed
    Tennessee Jed
    .41 Magnum
    .41 Magnum

Pachmayr Diamond Pro Grips Empty Pachmayr Diamond Pro Grips

Post by Tennessee Jed Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:35 pm

I've recently come across a MIRACLE grip for revolvers that kick. The Pachmayr Diamond Pro grip. Here's a picture of the model for j-frames:

Pachmayr Diamond Pro Grips 51784610

The grip is a bit more compact than Pachmayr Compacs. It's compact enough so a j-frame fits in my pocket. However, the padding on the back of the grip that covers the rear is enough so that those S&W Airweights with 158 grain +p ammo don't kill the web of my hand the way other grips do.

I like it so much I've gotten the same grip for my beloved GP100 and S&W 65.

It's also well rounded so that when I carry in an IWB holster, there are no corners or bulges that print, regardless of the cover garment or shirt I wear.

The one downside is that, depending on which revolver you're using, you might have to pull out the roll pin that sits at the bottom of the grip frame on S&W's. I did it, and it's a small price to pay for the combination of comfort and concealability.

If you're looking for a good revolver grip, I recommend it highly.
    Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Pachmayr Diamond Pro Grips Empty Re: Pachmayr Diamond Pro Grips

Post by Cornmastah Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:54 pm

hmmmmm, I will have to check to see if the local shop carries them. I have a hard time spending money on grips without trying them out first.
    Tennessee Jed
    Tennessee Jed
    .41 Magnum
    .41 Magnum

Post by Tennessee Jed Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:58 pm

Yeah, it took some faith for me. I couldn't find any locally and I just ordered them from Amazon. However, I was getting pretty desperate to find a solution for my hard-kicking j-frames and was willing to take that risk. I think they go for around $20.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 pm