Next round of suppressors...

Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Next round of suppressors... Empty Next round of suppressors...

Post by Cornmastah on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:43 am

So I ended up creating a new trust and started buying suppressors again. Got some super short ones coming from Witt Machine as well as another 30 cal and 22 suppressor made by Q suppressors. It will be a good while before I get to take them and shoot them.
    Charlie Foxtrot
    Charlie Foxtrot
    .41 Magnum
    .41 Magnum

Next round of suppressors... Empty Re: Next round of suppressors...

Post by Charlie Foxtrot on Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:41 pm

Cornmastah wrote:So I ended up creating a new trust and started buying suppressors again.  Got some super short ones coming from Witt Machine as well as another 30 cal and 22 suppressor made by Q suppressors.  It will be a good while before I get to take them and shoot them.

I was hoping Ruger would announce the 45 ACP version of the PCC at SHOT Show. Doesn't look like that will happen. Guess I'll have to put my first suppressor on my SPR. Corn - any recommendations for a good 30 or 22 centerfire suppressor? Silencer Shop?
    Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Post by Cornmastah on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:44 pm

I'd look at dead air, q suppressors, etc... Lots of good suppressor companies making good stuff these days.

Charlie Foxtrot wrote:
    Cornmastah wrote:So I ended up creating a new trust and started buying suppressors again.  Got some super short ones coming from Witt Machine as well as another 30 cal and 22 suppressor made by Q suppressors.  It will be a good while before I get to take them and shoot them.

I was hoping Ruger would announce the 45 ACP version of the PCC at SHOT Show. Doesn't look like that will happen. Guess I'll have to put my first suppressor on my SPR. Corn - any recommendations for a good 30 or 22 centerfire suppressor?  Silencer Shop?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:25 pm