And Even MORE New Stuff

Devereaux
    Devereaux
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

And Even MORE New Stuff Empty And Even MORE New Stuff

Post by Devereaux on Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:57 am

Man, great guns are just coming out of the woodwork.

I have spoken about those I bought so far. Well, I just picked up an HK USP Compact in .357 Sig. ?Ever see one. Me neither.

Then I have a German 220 (my second one), a P220 SAS, and I just heard the Ed Brown EVO I ordered is on its way. Should be here in the next day or so. All together it’s costing me about $2k. But I see the price went up in their recent ads. I think I got in on an introductory price for a new model. I am really looking forward to seeing it. Then I am going to trade in some of my old POS 1911 mags for new Ed Brown ones at $10/. A fine price. The black nitride ones are $15. May have to go for the black ones. We’ll see. If I can figure out how to post pics, I’ll put one up of it.

Now if I could find a P227 SAS in great shape for a great price....
    Devereaux
    Devereaux
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

And Even MORE New Stuff Empty Re: And Even MORE New Stuff

Post by Devereaux on Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:28 pm

Got the EVO. Amazing weapon. NOT light, but still feels great in the hand. About the only thing I would like different is a larger mag release button. Even with my huge paw, I still have to change my grip to get to it and drop a mag. I would prefer not to have to. But it apparently is the first Ed Brown with an external extractor. I will have more to say when I have fired it.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:23 pm