The Gun Nation Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

We Don't Have a Strategy Yet

Devereaux
    Devereaux
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

We Don't Have a Strategy Yet Empty We Don't Have a Strategy Yet

Post by Devereaux Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:29 am

It is altogether unclear to me what President Obama is waiting for. Note that Mosul fell IN DECEMBER. That's a long time to develop a strategy for dealing with that bunch.

Which, of course, brings us to just what we ought to be doing right now.

Note the following:

- Russia is now openly invading Ukraine. No pretense.

- ISIS has threatened us on several recent occasions. Their barbarity is singularly disgusting. The latest is the killing of prisoners in the dessert.

- The southern border continues to be like a sponge. DHS now wants to apply further assets. ?Where have they been all this time.

And in all this we seem to refuse to do even the simple things. I can understand not wanting to send troops to Ukraine. ?But what about weaponry. I would LOVE to see the Ukrainians trash the Russian equipment with modern American stuff. Nothing like having the Russians deploy tanks - and then have them blown up. ?Where are all the vaunted drones we have. They all fire Hellfire missiles. GREAT way to take out Russian anti-aircraft batteries.

Mostly I'm just disgusted.
    Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

We Don't Have a Strategy Yet Empty Re: We Don't Have a Strategy Yet

Post by Cornmastah Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Obama is probably at a fundraiser.
    Devereaux
    Devereaux
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Post by Devereaux Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:42 pm

I keep thinking back to his comments before the 2012 election about "being more flexible".

?Is this what he meant.
    Tennessee Jed
    Tennessee Jed
    .41 Magnum
    .41 Magnum

Post by Tennessee Jed Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 pm

It's getting more stunning as the days go by. History will show this is the most worthless administration since that idiot Carter allowed a US embassy to be held hostage for over a year.

Yet, I marvel at the increase of Obama's worthlessness as days go by. I can't help but think that US citizens abroad, especially those in the middle east, are in more and more danger as every day passes without action. Not to mention the message that's being sent to Putin.

If the Republicans can't get a candidate elected after this yo-yo, then they will be equally as worthless, and it will be time for a third party to arise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:42 am