The Gun Nation Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sore shoulder and tender wrists...

Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Sore shoulder and tender wrists... Empty Sore shoulder and tender wrists...

Post by Cornmastah Wed May 04, 2016 9:34 am

Yesterday I went shooting with some buddies.  We had a shooting trip planned when all of us could take off work--planned it for a while.  We shot lots and lots and lots.  I think I went through about 200 rounds of 45-70 between my sharps, my 1895 cowboy, Handi Rifle, and the BFR.  To top it off, we did a bunch of shotgun shooting and then finished with mil surp shooting.  IT WAS FUN!!!  I hadn't shot my Swiss K1911 in a long time, as well as my Swedish mauser in 6.5x55.  Tons of fun, but now I have a sore shoulder, tender wrists, and a whole lot of sunburn...

Sore shoulder and tender wrists... Brass
    Charlie Foxtrot
    Charlie Foxtrot
    .41 Magnum
    .41 Magnum

Sore shoulder and tender wrists... Empty Re: Sore shoulder and tender wrists...

Post by Charlie Foxtrot Wed May 04, 2016 11:22 pm

Now... that was just mean.

Wink

Considering getting a Swiss K31. Anything I should know?
    Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Post by Cornmastah Thu May 05, 2016 1:16 am

Most of the K31's are in really good condition--I'd say if you can find one, buy it. They are getting to be a bit more scarce. I'm thinking of picking up a second one. If you are buying one at a shop, pull the bolt and check the bore. Most likely the butt of the stock will be a bit worn from snow and leaning the gun on it but be sure to check the crown and bore. All the rest should be great.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:04 am