The Gun Nation Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tavor!

Devereaux
    Devereaux
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Tavor! Empty Tavor!

Post by Devereaux Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:37 am

I have been craving a Tavor bullpup lo these many years. Almost bought one in ABQ and still might go back to get one. The price has been putting me off a bit - $1500 seems a lot for a mass produced military rifle. Now that the craze is over, AR’s are once again going for about $600 for a basic one.

Then this Shot Show Tavor unveils a 16 shot 12 ga bullpup! I mean, ?how kool is that! Looks magazine fed, and being short, it would definitely fit in the “home defense” catagory.

CF, eat your heart out. You bought that Ruger and you could have saved your shekles and gotten this Jewish gun - circumsized and all!
    Charlie Foxtrot
    Charlie Foxtrot
    .41 Magnum
    .41 Magnum

Tavor! Empty Re: Tavor!

Post by Charlie Foxtrot Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Oi Vey!

Played - a lot - with a Tavor at Gander. Like the concept of a bullpup, like how IWI implemented the concept with the Tavor, really like the X95, just could never get comfortable with it. I've shot an AR for all these years, and it just might have ingrained on me. DON'T comment on my Prussian heritage! Wink

I haunt the CDNN website, they've been featuring Tavors with "Prices Too Low To Print!" https://www.cdnnsports.com/iwi-tavor-x95-556-16-inch-optics-ready.html?___SID=U You might look them up. I've seen 300 BLK and 9mm, black and desert tan, too.

Took the PCC to the range. VERY nice and surprisingly accurate. The Holosun 503G ACSS is some seriously good kit.
    Devereaux
    Devereaux
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Post by Devereaux Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:55 pm

I have always liked the CONCEPT of a bullpup. I had a chance at a Steyr but it was just a bit too Flash Gordon for me. But I’ve handled a Tavor and I like it. It’s short yet it’s not. Uses regular AR mags. Stows away in a small bag. Run it L or R handed. It’s just neat.

Looked at your link. Think I’ll calll them tomorrow and find out what the “TOO LOW TO QUOTE: price is.
    Charlie Foxtrot
    Charlie Foxtrot
    .41 Magnum
    .41 Magnum

Post by Charlie Foxtrot Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:04 pm

If I hadn't already exceeded the fun budget, I might ask you for a quote!

A Tavor with a suppressor - oh daddy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:14 am