The Gun Nation Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CZ

Devereaux
    Devereaux
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

CZ Empty CZ

Post by Devereaux Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:51 am

I have to admit I own a CZ P101 with the full length shroud. It is a whale of a gun, and one so greatly liked by an older friend of mine that he went out and bought one for himself.

Well, for Christmas his grand daughter's husband gave him a CZ Rami. I'd never seen one before. Today we went out to a friend's property and shot guns for a while. Had a blast. (My 300 BLK is still a bitchin' rifle to shoot. Everyone likes it.)

But this Rami was intriguing. It has an extended mag and with it comes out just a tad bigger than a PPK. It is 9mm in calibre. The magazine holds - sit down - fourteen rounds! I was amazed. It can be shot single or double action but doesn't have a decocker as supposedly that makes the trigger worse. As it stands, it has a decent combat trigger. I would like it lighter, but at 6 yds you can empty the mag rapidly and stay in a 6" circle easily. I may have to get one of these. Or another 229. And I'm still looking for a SOCOM for the right price.

So many choices, so little time.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:08 am