The Gun Nation Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

PowerFactor Show - Interview with CEO Hodgdon Powders

sthwestvictoria
    .32 S&W
    .32 S&W

PowerFactor Show - Interview with CEO Hodgdon Powders Empty PowerFactor Show - Interview with CEO Hodgdon Powders

Post by sthwestvictoria Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:29 pm

OVer at the powerfactor show is this interesting interview:
    http://www.powerfactorshow.com/2014/07/07/episode-185-interview-with-chris-hodgdon-2014/

with the CEO/owner of Hodgdon powders about the shortages, powders being dropped, a general question and answer session.
    Tennessee Jed
    Tennessee Jed
    .41 Magnum
    .41 Magnum

PowerFactor Show - Interview with CEO Hodgdon Powders Empty Re: PowerFactor Show - Interview with CEO Hodgdon Powders

Post by Tennessee Jed Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:24 pm

I'll have to check that one out. I've noticed lately that Hogdon's pistol powders are starting to trickle back into the system. I bought a couple pounds of Titegroup recently, my first Hogdon pistol powder, although I'm a big fan of their H4895 for 30-30 and 30-06.

I'm not really sure yet what to use that Titegroup for. I'm hoping it will be a reasonable substitute for Bullseye, since I'm on my last pound of Bullseye and can't find i anywhere.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:19 am