The Gun Nation Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Suppressors? Do it now!

Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Suppressors?  Do it now! Empty Suppressors? Do it now!

Post by Cornmastah Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:41 am

Just saying... If you have thought about getting a suppressor, and they are legal in your state, you might want to just go ahead and set up the trust and do it now rather than wait. There are advantages for doing it now.
    Tennessee Jed
    Tennessee Jed
    .41 Magnum
    .41 Magnum

Suppressors?  Do it now! Empty Re: Suppressors? Do it now!

Post by Tennessee Jed Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:44 pm

I'm thinking about it. There's a chance I might get a little extra cash soon, and I'm thinking about what gun-thing to spend it on.

The next several months concern me. I believe we'll either see a Democrat elected president, or a Republican but Hussein will go crazy with the exec orders before he's tossed out.

Thinking about a suppressor, but also thinking about an AR or an AOW shotgun, or something so completely squirrely I'm a little embarrassed to mention it here.
    MrJim
    MrJim
    .38 Special
    .38 Special

Post by MrJim Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:58 pm

There is a popular gunshop in central PA~~Trop~~first time I ever seen suppressors on display....one for my Beretta 92 would be cool...I don't own anything else that would take a suppressor though putting one on my .44 Mag Marlin would be interesting Wink
    Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Post by Cornmastah Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:21 pm

Tennessee Jed wrote:I'm thinking about it.  There's a chance I might get a little extra cash soon, and I'm thinking about what gun-thing to spend it on.

The next several months concern me.  I believe we'll either see a Democrat elected president, or a Republican but Hussein will go crazy with the exec orders before he's tossed out.

Thinking about a suppressor, but also thinking about an AR or an AOW shotgun, or something so completely squirrely I'm a little embarrassed to mention it here.  

TJ, at least buy the AR lower--and get it sooner rather than later. If you look hard enough you can get them for 50-75$. I would highly recommend the Liberty Mystic X as a first suppressor. It can be used for several calibers. AOW would be fun, like the Serbu, but probably least practical out of the bunch--don't let that sway you though. Definitely curious as to what you think is so completely squirrely that you are too embarrassed to mention it here. Now you gotta tell us!
    Cornmastah
    Cornmastah
    .44 Magnum
    .44 Magnum

Post by Cornmastah Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:22 pm

MrJim wrote:There is a popular gunshop in central PA~~Trop~~first time I ever seen suppressors on display....one for my Beretta 92 would be cool...I don't own anything else that would take a suppressor though putting one on my .44 Mag Marlin would be interesting Wink

Ha ha, you can put a suppressor on just about anything. You may have to spend a few $ to get some barrels threaded, but it would surprise you what you can do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 am